Friday, April 1, 2011

Saturday Shopping with BrisStyle-Some of My Favourite Artists

This week I am sharing with you some of my favorite Etsy Artists, I say 'some' because there is so much talent on Etsy it would be impossible to show you all of my favourites.

Sassy Sea Urchin - 8x8 Print
 Jessica Doyle- Sassy Sea Urchin




Aquatic Soul Dance - Print
Aquatic Soul Dance by My Nostalgic Feeling

Pop on over to BrisStyle and see what other Etsy Shoppers have been liking this week. Join in the fun if you like and add a link to your window shopping this week :)

Miss Lou  - square PRINT -   21cm  -   8.2 inch
Miss Lou by Matilou



Home Sweet Home - Olive Edition
Home sweet Home Olive edition by Rosie Music






I Finally Found A Friend - 7x9 Mixed Media Giclee Print from original collage art valentine by Danita
I Finally Found a Friend by Danita Shop




Old ink - 5x7 print
Old Ink by Munieca






4 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous pics. What a lovely selection - it's hard to choose a favourite, but the 'home sweet home' is def a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really beautiful creations there! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have also been admiring Jessica Doyle for some time now - love her work. So much talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely one, You are tooo sweet!!! Thank -you sooo much for my presi..it was such a wonderful surprise.A girl rarely gets a good surprise these days so I was very excited !! I don't really know what I could possibly deserve it for but I LOVE it so much ha. I wore it yesterday and today and have had heaps of people ask me about it. Thank you again, you are too clever!!Hope to see you soon xxx Katherine

    ReplyDelete