Monday, August 13, 2012

New Venture...Side Street Vintage

Hello everyone, Some of you may have noticed my absence of late, well I have been busy getting my new shop together!
My husband and I are opening a shop in our local area, Hawthorne in Brisbane. We have called it 'Side Street Vintage' and it will be your one stop shop for vintage finds, handmade goodies and crafty supplies. We have a large classroom were we will be teaching lots of crafty classes and holding crafty meetups. Check out the details and some before and after picks on our website here www.sidestreetvintage.com.
If you are interested in selling your handmade goodies, teaching classes or hiring the classroom for your own meetups/ and or crafty adventures email me here tracey@sidestreetvintage.com or give me a call on (07) 33992729 for more info.

We open on Wednesday 15th August at 9.30 am, the address is 5/85 Riding Rd Hawthorne, entrance in Monmouth st, just near the popular 'Our Haus' cafe and Hawthorne Park....hope to see you there :)


5 comments:

  1. The shop looks amazing Tracey. Well done. I am happy to lend a hand with a workshop for you if need be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to come and have a look, well done tracey, I miss going to hawthorne, it is not the same, but making the best of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi amiga, adoro teu blog, seu blog continua lindo, venho desejar um FELIZ DIA DAS MÃES,cheio de amor,e já estou te seguindo,beijokas


    _________Feliz Di____________Feliz Dia
    ______Feliz Dia das _______Feliz Dia das MÃ
    ____Feliz Dia das MÃES ___Feliz Dia das MÃES
    ___Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das_______Feli
    __Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das_________Feli
    _Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃE_______Feli
    _Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Fe______F
    Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz __Fel
    Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia_F
    Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia d
    Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia d
    _Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia
    __Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz D
    ____Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES Feli
    ______Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia das MÃES
    _________Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz Dia da
    ____________Feliz Dia das MÃES Feliz
    ______________Feliz Dia das MÃES F
    _________________Feliz Dia das
    ___________________Feliz Dia
    _____________________Feliz
    ______________________Feli
    _______________________Fe

    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre
    http://titacarre.tanlup.com/

    ReplyDelete