Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Miniatures

To follow along with Saturday's Let Go Shopping post, I thought I would show you some miniatures I have been making :) Most are available at House and Doll in Bulimba.
little macaroons

jars filled with little treats for your dolly


yummy cupcakes

my little birdy likes cake too!

my shadow box at home
This last picture is my shadow box on my lounge room wall, shadow boxes can be hard to find, so I have used a draw divider insert from Ikea...I love to display my collection of miniature things!

3 comments:

  1. Holy moly - these little cakes are ridiculously good! I can see my little girl would love playing with these. Your shadow box is lovley too. You should put this on IKEA Hack blog - it's excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the Sugar Sugar game is good inspiration for all these pretty little treats so you can put it in the "research" category (rather than the wasting time one!)

    ReplyDelete